r@fink brews

Sunday, January 07, 2007

No. 10 bottled


No. 10 of 2006the Nut Brown is in the bottles. I came up with 48 bottles of the dark nutty brew, and it looks good. Between the Irish Draught and Moose Drool we're down to about a twelve pack in the fridge to last three weeks. Looks like we'll have to support the local liquor store.
After viewing some of the discussions on the Northern Brewer message forum I've gotten a hankering to try some of the Micro Brews out these days.
Some of the breweries I'd like to try:
New Belgium
Bell's
Trader Joe's - Not a brewer, but brewed for them
If anyone has tried any of these or other interesting brews, leave your comments.


2 Comments:

At 12:26 AM, Blogger ShortyT said...

Hey Trebor!
I know, I know, yur spose ta post more'n once a year, but dang if I aint been busy. Is TRAK home visiting? I read his blog often, too, and saw he was coming back for a visit.
Take care and you never know when I might drop in for one of those fine homebrews of yours.
Shorty T

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger - r@fink said...

Shorty -
Yes, trak is in the magic city for a few weeks. How's that homebrew setup going? Nut Brown will be ready on the 28th, fridge is dry for homebrew until then. This is the time I sample the Micro brews.
BRak

 

Post a Comment

<< Home