r@fink brews

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Bright Brown Bottles of Nut Brown Ale

I bottled the Nut Brown today and came up with 45 bottles of the good smellin’ stuff. I must have lost a little in the racking process because I’m usually around the 50 bottle mark. It has a nice aroma and a beautiful dark brown color with a hint of red. I hope it tastes as good as it smells and looks! We’re looking at or around November 8 for pop a top time. Meanwhile, the fridge is getting bare! I'm sitting on only 4 bottles of Phat Tyre to carry me for 3 weeks! Not a chance that'll last me! Looks like I'm going to have to patronize the brewers of Moose Drool and Newcastle. Meanwhile, let's take a look at a handsome Fat Tire clone.......
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home