r@fink brews

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Hmmmmm....what to brew next.

We've been enjoying the Nut Brown for a little over a week now, and I've been contemplating what to brew next. I'd like to try a lager but I'm not sure the room in the corner of my basement is cool enough. Lagers need cold fermenting temps anywhere from 35 - 60 degrees....It'd be nice to have a spare fridge just for lagering. Another aspect to lagers is fermentation can take a few months and it better be good for that long a wait! Mabe I'll try a winter Ale or an Anchor Steam clone.

3 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Blogger maple.grover said...

So....what will be on the menu over the holidays?!?!? Irish Draught, Nut Brown? Will there be any left?!?

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger - r@fink said...

Homebrew will be available for the holidays...rest assured!

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger maple.grover said...

Pheeeeew! I was getting a little worried.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home