r@fink brews

Monday, August 14, 2006

The cold's gone ....So get busy fink!

I finally got the bottling of the Nukey done and it should be ready to pop around the 4th of September. I added just a smidge less priming solution to this batch in hopes it will be closer to the Nut Brown in carbonation and not as frothy as the Phat Tyre clone. In all I got 51 bottles out of the batch and the taste test passed with flying colors.
Off topic, I'd like to recommend a cooking tip......Pizza cooked on a pizza stone on the grill is very good! I made a pepperoni pizza on the grill tonight and it was out of this world! Not sure if pizza will be the same from here on out.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

At 7:29 PM, Blogger maple.grover said...

Hey Dad!!

Mom said you have a killer pizza dough recipe! Pass it on hey!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home