r@fink brews

Thursday, July 06, 2006

If the missles fly I'm popping these early

I couldn't wait any longer...I just had to bottle the Phat Tyre. Nancy and I are visiting Mpls. for a week and I didn't want it to sit that whole time. Plus, I had to have some to bring along for Ann and Steve. The Maplegrovers will get a taste of the hardest part of homebrewing...waiting three weeks for the beer to condition! I have my bottling down to a science and it only takes about 1 3/4 hrs. from sanitizing to capping.

Nut Brown - ready to pop 7-19
Phat Tyre - ready to pop 7-27

What a pretty amber color on that Phat Tyre.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Blogger maple.grover said...

Five more days til Nut Brown!! Do you think you can wait that long?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home