r@fink brews

Monday, June 19, 2006

my favs

The question has come up of which beer I've brewed might be my favorite. After much contemplation and a couple brews, I'd have to rank them as follows:
  1. Irish Draught
  2. Nukey Brown
  3. Irish Red Ale
  4. British Bitter
  5. Nut Brown Ale
  6. Cream Ale
  7. IPA

This list is not carved in stone and may be edited as soon as the Phat Tyre makes it's debut in a few weeks.

Here's a pic of some Blue Jay chicks hiding in our trees

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, Blogger maple.grover said...

Hmm.....
I think my faves are, well, the Nukey Brown for sure.....and the Nut Brown is awesome...and I really liked the the British Bitter. Tough Call!! I'm REALLY looking forward to the Phat Tyre! So many to choose from!! I guess I just like them all!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home