r@fink brews

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I just got done bottling up the Nut Brown Ale and it was a breeze. 48 bottles cleaned, sanitized, and filled in about an hour and a half. I should have gotten a bench capper a long time ago it really is a time saver. The beer looks, smells, and tastes great! The hard part starts now and lasts the next 3 weeks. I’m not sure when I’ll bottle the Phat Tyre, because it still has some activity in the air lock and we need that to flatten out first.

I even had time to take this picture!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Blogger maple.grover said...

What's up Bob!
That "Phat Tyre" sure does sound good! Will it be bottled before you come down?

bob- the phat is making my mouth water...hee hee... that capper sounds like an arm saver...nice photos of the lily...steve-o

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger - r@fink said...

Hey Steve-o
The Phat will be bottled before the trip....I'll bring you some to "hold" on to til it's of age. Once you go Phat.....

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger maple.grover said...

Hi Dad!!
Wish we had some brew for this weekend...and your ribs! You're gonna have to go into business!! Do you guys have plans for the big holiday weekend?

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger - r@fink said...

Ribs and suds!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home