r@fink brews

Sunday, April 23, 2006

one flat, two racked

I have racked the Brit and the Irish Draught into their secondary fermentors for the two week stay until bottling. The Brit is going to be a very light beer, and the Irish is a lot darker and smells sweet compared to the Brit Bit.
On a negative note, I popped a couple Nukey browns the other day and found very little carbonation. I have been going over the events of bottling day and can't remember if I added a priming solution or not. I have ordered and received Coopers carbonation drops that will be added to each bottle before recapping. I hope they do the trick.

1 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Blogger Thomas said...

Hey Bob,I sure wish I could taste some of that stuff. I'm sure it's better than the Korean beer I drink. Looks good. Oh, I started a new blog at blogspot--I wanted to be cool like you guys. I use the MSN Spaces thing for pics mostly, as blogger doesn't store photos (unless you you use Hello and Picasa, which I'm exploring.) Anyway, stop over for random thoughts and pissed off political rants. See ya.

tom
http://rakness.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home