r@fink brews

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Sweet Gods of beer!

Here I am cleaning up the kitchen when I find tucked away in the back of a cupboard a beer kit! It seems I'd forgotten this little Brown Ale kit that Annie and Steve had given me for Christmas. At the time our basement was in remodel mode and there was neither time or clean space to brew. Alhough this kit has been sitting around for awhile and not in the freshest condition I'm giving it a try... I've got it boiling right now! I think I'll pop down to the Backyard Brewing Co. in the mall for a fresh yeast packet, just in case. Updates to follow.

Red Ale update:
A week in the primary, a week in the secondary, and now one week in the bottles, it should take just a couple more weeks before it's time to pop 'em. Click here to view it in the fermentor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home